Sunday, July 19, 2009

looking for a pot of gold

So Fran and I arrived into Dublin yesterday afternoon and was collected from the airport by his Aunt. Aunt Mary gave us a quick driving tour of the city and pointed out some of the cool things to see and do while here. The hospitality here has been awesome! After lunch we went out to see the Guinness tour with cousin Michael only to come back to a delicious steak dinner. There is no doubt I have had some good food on this trip, but nothing beats home cooking. By the way, Guiness in Ireland tastes different, and way better here. I thought the recipe was pretty standard but this was so smooth.
Today Fran and I are heading out to the Cliff's of Moor, Doolin, and Gallway (I think thats how you spell it) on the west coast just as a couple day trip. We don't really know what to expect, but it will be a fun short adventure.
I'm excited to come home and see everyone in a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment